5 april 2012

Överraskande mail

Fick precis ett mail som jag bara måste delge er.

Greetings!

Thank you for booking your stay at Affinia Gardens, A Tranquil Suite Hotel. I would like to personally introduce myself; my name is XXXX, the Office Manager here at Affinia Gardens. I understand your stay here is going to be lengthy! Being away from home in an unfamiliar city can be overwhelming. I’d like to be the “go to” person if you need anything before your trip here; from information about our in room packages to tickets and tour information. I want to make you consider our hotel as your home away from home.

I have attached our packages and pricing to this email along with a grocery list you can fill out and send back to me. I will go shopping for you and have the items in your room before you arrive at Affinia Gardens. Feel free to browse at just some of what we have to offer. Please don’t hesitate to call or email me with your requests.
Your wish is my command!

Regards,

XXXX| Office Manager
Affinia Gardens | 215 East 64th Street, New York, NY, 10021
affinia.com | T: 212-521-0403


Här snackar vi verkligen merförsäljning på ett snyggt sätt - I Like!
Med på listan fanns bl a gitarr eller Nintendo Wii, romantiskt paket med jordgubbar och champagne mm.

Och nej, personen heter inte XXXX, det är jag som inte vill lämna ut namnuppgifterna.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar